How It Works
We are all biochemically individual. Evidence suggests, that this individuality, combined with the effects of diet, environment and lifestyle that we have experienced/chosen to follow in our lives, plays a significant role in the development of symptoms and disease.
It takes time to clinically assess a client’s needs, which is why the first consultation is up to 1.5 hours in length and is based on the information that the client provides by completing a comprehensive Health Questionnaire and Food Diary.
Please see below for a breakdown of what you can expect to receive, along with the respective costs of both the initial and follow up consultations.
- Initial Consultation
- Pre consultation evaluation of your completed health questionnaire
- Up to 90 minute one to one consultation
- Summary report detailing goals and the scientific rationale underpinning symptoms
- Personalised nutritional and lifestyle recommendations (includes food plans and recipes)
- Functional testing recommendations (not mandatory)*
- Supplementation protocol (if required)*
- Up to 20 minutes of cumulative support time via email/Skype/phone/txt**
- £378 (including VAT) for the first consultation – pricing excludes time incurred for the arrangement and interpretation of any functional testing undertaken, which will be charged for on top of the consultation fee on a pro rata basis at the prevailing hourly rate
- Follow Up Consultations
- 30 minute one to one consultation (please note that complex cases will require extra time – see below). Can be done via Skype/FaceTime/Zoom if requested
- Summary report detailing the results of any functional testing that has been done, progress to date, updated nutritional and lifestyle recommendations and any further recommendations for functional testing and supplementation (if required)*
- From £210 (including VAT) – pricing excludes time incurred for the arrangement and interpretation of any functional testing undertaken, which will be charged for on top of the consultation fee on a pro rata basis at the prevailing hourly rate
- Please note that any inter consultation support time (via any medium) over and above the allocated 20 minutes catered for in the first consultation charge will be charged for on a pro rata basis at the current hourly rate. It should also be noted that a number of clients will require more than 30 minutes of consultation time (due to the complexity of their cases), as well as requiring extra time to interpret test results and communicate the implications via the consultation summary. This time will be charged for on a pro rata basis at the current hourly rate. Required update or referral letters to GPs will be charged for at £42 (inc VAT) per letter.
*Any functional testing and supplementation recommendations will be available to you via recommended suppliers at trade price. My commitment to you is to provide access to the highest quality functional tests and supplements at the best possible price and to earn my living from the fees that I charge for my time. **If extra support time is required this will be charged on a pro rata basis at the prevailing hourly rate (currently £132 per hour inc VAT).