How It Works
We are all biochemically individual. Evidence suggests, that this individuality, combined with the effects of diet, environment and lifestyle that we have experienced/chosen to follow in our lives, plays a significant role in the development of symptoms and disease.
It takes time to clinically assess a client’s needs, which is why the first consultation is 1.5 hours in length and is based on the information that the client provides by completing a comprehensive Health Questionnaire and Food Diary.
Please see below for a breakdown of what you can expect to receive, along with the respective costs of both the initial and follow up consultations.
- Initial Consultation
- Pre consultation evaluation of your completed health questionnaire
- 90 minute one to one consultation
- Summary report detailing goals and the scientific rationale underpinning symptoms
- Personalised nutritional and lifestyle recommendations (includes food plans and recipes)
- Recommendation for functional diagnostic testing (if required)*
- Supplementation protocol (if required)*
- Letter to your GP
- Up to 20 minutes of cumulative support time via email/Skype/phone**
- £342 (including VAT) for the first consultation
- Follow Up Consultations
- 30 minute one to one consultation (please note that complex cases will require extra time – see below). Can be done via Skype if requested
- Summary report detailing the results of any diagnostic testing that has been done, progress to date, updated nutritional and lifestyle recommendations and any further recommendations for diagnostic testing and supplementation (if required)*
- From £186 (including VAT)
- Please note that any inter consultation support time (via any medium) over and above the allocated 20 minutes catered for in the first consultation charge will be charged for on a pro rata basis at the current hourly rate. It should also be noted that a number of clients will require more than 30 minutes of consultation time (due to the complexity of their cases), as well as requiring extra time to interpret test results and communicate the implications via the consultation summary. This time will be charged for on a pro rata basis at the current hourly rate. Required update or referral letters to GPs will be charged for at £36 (inc VAT) per letter.
*Any diagnostic testing and supplementation recommendations will be available to you via recommended suppliers at trade price. My commitment to you is to provide access to the highest quality diagnostic tests and supplements at the best possible price and to earn my living from the fees that I charge for my time. **If extra support time is required this will be charged on a pro rata basis at £114 (including VAT) per hour.